The J-Box Downlight is an economical all-in-one solution for recessed down lighting for homes and hospitality, as well as other general lighting applications. The downlight is built with an integral junction box that eliminates the need for a traditional recessed housing, saving installers time and money. Simply connect the junction box wiring to a light switch and place it into the ceiling – no can, bulb or extra labor required.
Easy to install in new construction and retrofit projects, the downlight has a slim body that fits into shallow ceilings. Its white baffle trim blends seamlessly into interiors and reduces glare for soft eye-pleasing illumination.
• Mounts directly into ceiling, no housing required
• 120V, 60Hz operation
• IC and Airtight rated for direct installation
• Triac dimming standard
• Power factor: ≥0.9
• CRI: ≥80 Standard, ≥90 Optional
• 5-year limited warranty
• Suitable for wet locations
• High CRI models comply with Title 24 JA8 code